Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Patient #2
blood pressure: 120/85
heart rate: 72 bpm
The symptoms, information, and time period lead me to believe that the pathogen staphylococcus was ingested and entered the body through a ham sandwich which was kept to long at room temperature.
Brian has Staphylococcus.
You can prevent staphylococcus by refrigerating food properly.
Brian needs to undergo antimicrobial therapy.
Patient History and Vital Signs
Brought to you by Team 2
by Brianna Gray