Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HBR Case Study: An ERP Story
Transcript of HBR Case Study: An ERP Story
What are the project's main characteristics and challenges identified by Jen Roberge? Summary and Recommendations
Title: HBR Case: An ERP Story: Background (A)
Author: Case prepared by
Eric Brunelle Introduction: Linyao
Overview of Case: Christine
Case question: Latoya and Lorraine
Summary: Dari - Business context
- Current systems/processes
- Decision to launch IMSP Project
- Searching for a project manager Sales & marketing data difficult to consolidate
Simplifying redundant, incompatible applications into integrated system
Facilitate employee mobility from a single interface
Harmonize all varying accounting & financial processes
Redefine a single HR management approach
Create single, national marketing vision
& web presence - Improve communication with Business units
- Use one business unit as a pilot
- Measure value at the end of each month
- Arrive at a consensus for uniformity of data
- Hire account Manager with relevant experiences HBR Case Study 1 Question 2
In your opinion, does the project have other characteristics or challenges that Jean Roberge did not identify that should also be taken into account? Preparing the IT department to be a strategic player in the organization, not just order takers or app developers.
The "W" effect in Delivering IT Value
Project team needs more than IT specialists
Virtuous Communication Cycle