Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Specialized
a living organism of the kind exemplified by trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, ferns, and mosses, typically growing in a permanent site, absorbing water and inorganic substances through its roots, and synthesizing nutrients in its leaves by photosynthesis using the green pigment chlorophyll.
is a plant that grows on or in or from land.
EXAMPLE OF PLANTS
are plants that have adapted to living within aquatic environments. These are plants that only grow in water or in soil that is permanently saturated with water.
Specialized structures are important to plants in order to adapt to their environment
Thorns and hairs are some of the specialized structures of plants.
Water lily leaves have thick and buoyant leaves while lotus leaves are flat and broad.
Water lilies have wide flat leaves that help distribute weight over a large area thus helping them float.
the art of