We are looking for a Product Manager to lead Prezi’s growth platform that powers our platform initiatives across the entire user lifecycle (Acquisition, Engagement & Monetization) to help us scale our global user base in a product-led way. The PM, along with a cross-functional team(s) will focus on solving complex problems iteratively and will have complete ownership of a complex platform within a portfolio involving multiple internal/ external stakeholders and drive the execution for that product area based on the platform strategy & directions defined by the head of product.
Prezi has offices in Berlin, Budapest, Riga, and San Francisco, but we are a virtual first company. For this position, we are looking for someone in the EU and UK time zones, so you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere from the European continent. You'll be reporting to the VP of Product, Jose Roca.
As the Product Manager for Prezi’s growth platform team, you will be responsible for:
- Executing on Prezi’s global payments, packaging, and go-t0-market tooling platform strategy & roadmap.
- Have or can quickly build deep domain knowledge in Payments, GTM tooling landscape so that you assess new product opportunities (gathering ideas, research, carrying out analysis, refining and prioritizing new requirements)
- Own and drive KPIs for your product domain, helping identify what success looks like and how we measure progress towards it
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, UX designers, Marketing to develop a detailed understanding of the problems, opportunities and potential solutions
- Engage with key stakeholders, partners & users to gather feedback on areas of your Product domain and use it to drive product decisions and roadmap.
- Plan and coordinate significant product efforts that have dependencies on multiple product and engineering teams
- Manage multiple vendors, partner relationships and asses/rationalize the
- Partner with the product marketing, customer success, and go-to-market teams to bring the customer into product planning.
- Assess market dynamics and the competitive landscape and provide thought leadership that improves product and processes to stay ahead of the curve
If you have...
- Over 1 - year of Product Management experience in a leadership position.
- Over 1-year of experience in the technology industry in a relevant field.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and a successful track record of maintaining focus and delivering results.
- Strong operational decision-making skills with the ability to think strategically.
- A strong sense of entrepreneurship and the ability to think creatively out of the box.
- Excellent communication, and stakeholder management skills that drive growth and positive results.
- The ability to thrive, think on your feet, and continually adapt in a fast-paced growth environment that is changing the way we think about virtual presentations.
…then we’d like to talk to you
Bonus if you
- have experience in payments or pricing & packaging
- come from an environment that fosters “learning through delivery” behavior in a SaaS company is a strong plus
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, and flexible working hours. Also, healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top-of-the-line equipment and more.
The best part: you will join an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply care about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.