Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scientific Classification of the snowy owl
Transcript of Scientific Classification of the snowy owl
Species: scandiaca Fun Facts - A single snowy owl may eat 3 to 5 lemmings a day - It is a MYTH that owls can turn their heads around 360.
Owls have 14 neck vertebrate, allowing them to turn their head 270 degrees. - Owls' eyes look forward in a fixed position and cannot move from side to side, as the human eye can.
In order to see peripherally, it must turn its
entire head. Snowy Owl