Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Scientific Classification of the snowy owl
Transcript of Scientific Classification of the snowy owl
Species: scandiaca Fun Facts - A single snowy owl may eat 3 to 5 lemmings a day - It is a MYTH that owls can turn their heads around 360.
Owls have 14 neck vertebrate, allowing them to turn their head 270 degrees. - Owls' eyes look forward in a fixed position and cannot move from side to side, as the human eye can.
In order to see peripherally, it must turn its
entire head. Snowy Owl