Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Project Based Learning
Transcript of Project Based Learning
What is Project Based Learning?
Are students engaged?
I. Entry Event: Exciting introduction that gets students in the role they will be working on.
II. Driving Question: Guides us through the project.
III. Need to Know:
List generated by the students of what they need to know to accomplish their task. We check these off as we learn them.
Ongoing parts of the PBL process
Need to Know:
-who changed the world
-how did they change the world
-when did they change the world
-facts vs. opinions and how to use them
-persuasive techniques including word choice
-how to write a letter
-what is a journalist ?
-magazine features and how to create them
-where and how to research
-what technology is available to us?
-how to organize information
-what is a biography?
Sample Portrait of a Graduate rubric
Project based learning helps increase student engagement.