Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of RM 1
A systematic investigation into a phenomenon
Solving a problem/answering a question
Finding empirical/scientific evidence
Course Structure, etc....
Helps you to learn research skills
Prepares you for your Dissertation project
Carry out reliable research projects post-degree
Research Methods: An Introduction
Dr Mazia Yassim
Why do people prefer Coke to Pepsi?
What constitutes a good image?
Does customer satisfaction have an impact on repeat purchase?
What motivates people to follow a team?
Expectations from you
Hard Work! Hard Work! Hard Work!
Directly linked to assignment
Read course guide
Preparation for dissertation
Confidence in doing research