Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Food Combining
(such as not mixing carbohydrate-rich foods and protein-rich foods in the same meal) What is it all about, anyway? How to do it? to get healthier Purposes to avoid possibilities disease inside your body caused of metabolism such as (over weight/loss weight, allergic/asthma, gastric disorder, hypertension, hyper cholesterol, stroke, heart disease and many more) to maintain blood pressure to keep human body looks younger and fresh the digestive organ may not know how to cope with mixed food Disadvantages getting used to food combining (hay diet) is not easy not all doctors agree food combining is useful you have to leave food that contain pickles and traditional foods does not require users to purchase expensive supplements Advantages better digestion increase energy levels received lower toxicity levels Advantages Thank You!