Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vegan kids
-PBS.org. In 2007 the book Microtrends: The Small Forces Behind Tomorrow’s Big Changes by Mark J. Penn and Kinney Zalesne reported that the number of vegan children is growing. Three different vegan-friendly books were simultaneously ranked in Amazon’s top 100 bestsellers. Eating Animals made the list, along with Tal Ronnen’s The Conscious Cook, and Alicia Silverstone’s The Kind Diet. about 3.2% of the US population is "vegetarian"
- Vegetarian Times, 2008 1% are vegans there are 924,000 vegan kids in the US Possible ideas for a release campaign...
- monthly recipe publishing.
- YouTube video of cooking recipe.
- Tweet and Facebook support... tweets of the tikkun menues
- guest on existing podcasts or get a guest feature... weekly or monthly
- Blog style entries, but pull one down as the next goes up
- cooking classes at local/regional health food stores
- Release and signings at food stores between
- thanksgiving release date Stars and Trend setters who are Vegan -Washington Post article, Dec. 2010 Number of Children's Vegan Cookbooks: 0 It's time to make a difference!