Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vegan kids
-PBS.org. In 2007 the book Microtrends: The Small Forces Behind Tomorrow’s Big Changes by Mark J. Penn and Kinney Zalesne reported that the number of vegan children is growing. Three different vegan-friendly books were simultaneously ranked in Amazon’s top 100 bestsellers. Eating Animals made the list, along with Tal Ronnen’s The Conscious Cook, and Alicia Silverstone’s The Kind Diet. about 3.2% of the US population is "vegetarian"
- Vegetarian Times, 2008 1% are vegans there are 924,000 vegan kids in the US Possible ideas for a release campaign...
- monthly recipe publishing.
- YouTube video of cooking recipe.
- Tweet and Facebook support... tweets of the tikkun menues
- guest on existing podcasts or get a guest feature... weekly or monthly
- Blog style entries, but pull one down as the next goes up
- cooking classes at local/regional health food stores
- Release and signings at food stores between
- thanksgiving release date Stars and Trend setters who are Vegan -Washington Post article, Dec. 2010 Number of Children's Vegan Cookbooks: 0 It's time to make a difference!