Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using iBooks in iTunes U
Transcript of Using iBooks in iTunes U
Publishing Your iBook
1. Preview Your Book
2. Export Your Book
3. Login to iTunes Connect - https://itunesconnect.apple.com
4. Publish Your Book
Name Your Book
Creating an iBook
in iBook Author
1. Pick a template or a blank template
2. Name your book
3. Add Content
4. Personalize your book
iTunes U integrates with iBooks to make it easy for students to keep up with your course. iBooks textbooks and other books for the course are available right from the iTunes U app. Students simply tap the books to start view their contents. The notes taken in iBooks are consolidated for easy reviewing in the app.
In iTunes University
Preview Your Book
Export Your Book
Fill in the Form
Publish Your Book
Text & Shapes
Tables & Charts
Name Your Chapters
Then name of your Chapters will auto add to your table of contents.
The name of your sections will auto add to your table of contents.
Table of Contents
Add an image to your chapters in your table of contents.
Add Review Questions
If you have Mavrick OS you can Preview on your Mac.
Connect your iPad to your Mac to preview.
I export my iBook as an iBook file.
Login to your iTunes Connect account before you publish.
Mark the Correct Answer
Adding Your iBook to iTunes U
1. Get the URL of your iBook.
2. Copy the URL of your iBook
3. Click on "Add Materials" in your iTunes U Course
4. Paste the URL in the Window.
Your iBook is Approved by iTunes
Once your iBook is out of the review stage with Apple you can add your iBook to your iTunes U course.
You will be asked questions and just select what works for you.
After you finished with your Metadata submit your book for review to Apple.
Congratulations your iBook has now been added to your iTunes U Course!
If you have questions feel free to contact me.
Twitter - @katieann_76
Blog - diaryofatechiechick.blogspot.com
Created by Katie Ann Wilson for FETC14 iTunes U Course Workshop