Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHAT IS MULTUCULTURALISM?
Transcript of WHAT IS MULTUCULTURALISM?
WHAT IS MULTICULTURALISM?
is a philosophy that appreciates ethnic diversity within a society and that encourages people to learn from the contributions of those of diverse ethnic backgrounds.
In a multicultural society, there is not an official culture that every person must be a part of. Instead, all cultures are respected as much as each other. In general, a multicultural society is formed when people from many different countries all migrate to one place. For example, 10% of the UK’s population consists of different racial groups. Multicultural cities are called cosmopolitans.
we have opened our minds and have had the opportunity to learn about many different things: plus the country has benefited from it economically in many ways. What is more, living in such a society makes people more tolerant of each other, even if they are from very different backgrounds.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIVING IN MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY?
1. Development in an intellectual way
2. Respect and the Tolerance between different cultures.
Non discrimination society and peaceful environment.
END OF PRESENTATION!
Some people THINK that...
Multicultural Diversity lead to destruction of each culture
And people loss identity