Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Recruitment Orientation
Transcript of Copy of Recruitment Orientation
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
Personnel Requisition Form
Must be filled up completely
Submit signed PRF 1 month prior to endo date of employee
Additional Manpower requests must have the approval of the
For Submission to HRAD
Updated Masterlist and Manpower Plantilla (every 1st day of the month)
Megan Joy Relopez
PPGC Rank & File/ Supervisors, Aresi Subic, Singapore, Qatar, Valenzuela
Congressional, Greenbelt, Glorietta 5, Tagaytay, Greenhills, Silver City, SM Marikina, Bataan, Robinsons Palawan, Abreeza Davao, Gaisano Davao, Nuvali, Malolos, SM Dasmarinas, Robinsons CDO, Centrio CDO, SM Naga, Tuguegarao, KNG Talisay, Fortuna Cebu, Ramen/ Yakitori Cebu, Ayala Cebu, SM Cebu, Megamall
KNG Taguig, Binondo, Robinsons Ermita, Tomas Morato, SM North, Trinoma, Tarlac, SM Baguio, SM Rosales, Laoag, San Jose, SM Sta. Mesa, Ayala Fairview, Robinsons Antipolo, Alimall, Sweet Chili, SM Fairview, SM Baliwag, SM Clark, Ayala Angeles, SM Pampanga, Fishermall, Subic, KNG Subic, Ramen Subic, Ramen Balibago, Gerry's Plus Balibago
Jam delos Reyes
Market2, Eastwood, Alabang, SM Bicutan, Newport, Aseana, Ocean Park, MOA, Southmall, SM Manila,, Rob Las Piñas, Boracay, Bohol, SM Batangas, SM Lipa, Gensan, Imus, SM Bacoor, Zamboanga, Butuan, Isabela, Iligan, Tacloban, UP Town, SM Marilao, SM Cabanatuan
SOURCING AND SORTING
Public Employment Service Office
PRE-SCREENING OF RESUME
preferably HRM graduate
not more than 30 years old
with work experience
at least highschool graduate
not more than 45 years old
with work experience
EXAM AND INTERVIEW
Initial Interview (rank and file) - Recruitment Assistant
Final Interview (dining staff) - Area Manager
Cooking Demo (kitchen staff) - Sous Chefs
Background Check (for Branch Personnel and Head-Office Based employees)
Thematic Apperception Test - Rank and File Staffs
Purdue Non-Language Test - Cashier, LSM and Office Clerk
Essay - Office Clerk, Managerial
EQ Assessment - Managerial
Accounting Exam - Accounting Staff
SSS, TIN, Philhealth and PAG-IBIG Number
Medical Exam (Hepa A and B, Chest X-ray, Urinalysis, Fecalysis and CBC)
Certificate of Employment
Health and Mayor's permit
Employee Orientation Program
EOP is conducted twice a month
"First Come, First Serve" basis
EOP attendees must submit complete requirements first
NO EOP NO DEPLOYMENT POLICY
Trainee Appointment Letter
Employment Contract (Part-time/Casual/Probationary)
List of Uniform (front and back of the house)
Personnel Information Sheet
1. Endorsement Slip
2. Trainee Letter
1. Trainee Evaluation (
After 1 month)
2. Personnel Information Sheet
1. Casual Contract
1. Recommendation Letter
2. Performance Evaluation (after 5 months)
2. Endo, recommended for Transfer
3. Endo, not recommended for Transfer
1. Probationary Contract
3. Employee Status Advise (ESA)
1. Recommendation Letter
2. Performance Evaluation (after 6 months)
2. End of contract
1. Personnel Action Form (c/o CompenBen)
1. Signed copy of PAF
PROGRAMS AND POLICIES
CROSS TRAINING PROGRAM
Regular employees must submit letter of intent for cross training to other position
Noted letter of Immediate Superior & BM must be submitted to Area Manager to recommends approval to Group Operations Head. For kitchen staff, with approval of KOM
Approved letter of Intent must be forwarded to HR for 201 file. HR to advise BM of the approval for start of cross-training.
Employee to render 100 hours cross training. To render at least 1-2 hours training after or before the duty hours.
Performance Appraisal & recommendation must be submitted to HR after the 100 hours of cross training.
Employee who pass the cross training will be qualified candidate for a vacancy.
Acting Capacity Appointment of 6 months will be applied.
For confirmation of appointment, PA and reco must again be processed.
1. Re-hiring of employees in the same branch/company (with the same position) would be at least 3 months from date of end of contract but during the second hiring, the casual must be asked to submit a resignation letter antedated from the endo date. Hired as casual employee.
2. If re-hiring is for a different or higher position in the same branch, a service break of one month is enough. Trainee status shall be applied.
3. A casual/probationary employee who’s being considered for another position in the same branch must first resign from his/her present position and be issued a new contract for the new post. A service break of 1 month is necessary.
4. If a casual/probationary employee is being considered for different position in another branch, no service break is necessary, provided he resigns from the originating branch and that the BM concerned approves.
Employee who is being considered for re-hire must always submit resignation letter and process clearance prior to a new employment.
There are stores with the same company name. In this case, transferring of employees from one outlet to another in the same company is prohibited as the service rendered by the casual will be considered continuous.
Applicable only in Provincial Outlets. For Metro Manila, subject for Approval of Area Manager and Sr. HRAD Manager
A. QUALIFIED ON-CALL EMPLOYEES:
1. Casual employees in other outlets on day-off.
2. Separated casual employees with clean records and who have not been separated for more than six (6) months from a Gerry’s Grill outlet.
B. On- call employees may be hired in the following conditions:
1. Pre-scheduled functions or events.
2. Unforeseen need for additional manpower due to unusual volume of customers.
3. Unforeseen need for manpower due to unscheduled absences of employees.
C. Hiring of on-call employee/s must be approved by the following:
1 to 3 days - Area Operations Manager
More than 3 days- Area Operations Manager & Operations Director
On-call employee shall receive minimum wage per day. Pay rate of on-call employee is not subject for premium pay, overtime pay and other government mandated benefits contribution.
For on-call employees who will render services in provincial outlets, minimum wage of Metro Manila will be given. Transportation of employees going to the branch and back to Manila will be shouldered by the outlet.
Employee shall be paid every after duty through petty cash voucher based on timecard.
1. On-loan employee must be approved by the Operations Director. An Employee Transfer Advise shall be submitted to HRAD for proper documentation and Finance on charging of payroll.
2. Compensation and benefits of the employee shall remain the same.
3. Timekeeping process shall be under the outlet where the employee renders the work however, payroll process shall be handled by the originating outlet.
4. Release of pay shall be handled by the originating outlet. Charging of payroll shall be done by Finance or the Originating outlet to another outlet.
1. Approved PRF should be submitted to HRAD.
2. Selection and Hiring process remains the same.
3. On instances that a part-timer wants to apply for a full-time position to any vacancies in the same outlet,the employee will tender his/her resignation as a part-time employee and be given another contract for the said position.
4. On –rehiring part-timers, guidelines on casual employees apply.
5. Hourly paid – NO work, NO pay policy applies.
6. With overtime pay.
Clearance and Exit Interview of Separated Employees
ON CALL APPROVAL TEMPLATE
Personnel information sheet
HR to prepare the following
Branch/Dep't Heads to submit
New Employment Status
PA (after 5mos)
Endo for transfer
Endo not for transfer
PA (after 6mos)
Signed copy of