Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anesthesilogist
An anesthesiologist is a medical doctor who cares for a patient before, during and immediately following a medical procedure by administering appropriate anesthesia.
"Florida CHOICES." <i>- Career Profile</i>. N.p., 1 Jan. 2013. Web. 3 June 2014. <https://secure.flchoices.org/Career_Planning/Career_Profile/Career_Profile.aspx?id=GXvQ6GmT8aEyGfdXAP2BPAXZFr8VQXAP3DPAXXAP3DPAX&screen=3>.
"U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics." <i></i>. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 June 2014. <http://www.bls.gov/>.
"AnesthesiaZone.com - Anesthesia Jobs, News and Career ...." <i></i>. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 June 2014. <http://www.anesthesiazone.com/>.
It is important to take many science and math courses in high school
4 year under-graduate program
Enroll in pre-med school (although it's not required)
Following graduation 4 years of medical school
- 2 years building in basic science, and the second two in clinical training.
One year in an internship and 3 in a residency program.
- During residency anesthesiologist work to obtain an ASA certificate.
Average Annual Wage $260,998
Average Hourly Wage $125.48
*Highest Paying job in the US
Skills & Knowledge