Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Associative Property of multiplication
Transcript of The Associative Property of multiplication
Use the Associative property of multiplication to solve problems
The Associative property of multiplication:
is that the way in which numbers are grouped does not change their product
T. Asma'a Al-kayalli
Omareyah International School
- Associative Property
6+(4+1) = (6+4)+1
6+ 5 = 10 +1
11 = 11
Is the Associative property of addition is like the associative property of multiplication ?
2 * 6 * 3 =
12+12+12 = 36
1- Divide into three groups
2- Each group will have a paper
3- Each student should solve a question
4- Show me the steps you use to find the right answer
* You have 10 just min.
When you multiply, the way in which the numbers are grouped does not change the product