Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Informative Speech
Most commonly used. two images are projected through polarizers hrought tow different orientations.. They are then filtered by using polarized films in the lenses of your glasses.
3 different types
passive polarized glasses]
There are many different types of 3 glasses but they all work the same way and produce that really cool image.
How 3D glasses work
Theaters show 3D movies by projecting two images on one screen.
Theses glasses have one red and one blue lenses. You see two images by filtering colors. The mind believes it is only seeing one image and focuses on the images center.
Still has 2 different lenses. They dont filter color they filter light waves.
delay in trans