Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
10 Facts: Manifest Destiny
Transcript of 10 Facts: Manifest Destiny
The Monroe Doctrine is an example behind the mood and ideas of Manifest Destiny.
The Mexican-American war ended February 2, 1848 because of The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hildalgo which made the U.S. reach the pacific coast, which was the goal.
In 1845, the term, ¨Manifest Destiny" came to be because of John L. O´Sullivan.
Manifest Destiny is what Imperialism is now.
In 1835, the English-Speaking settlers rebelled in attempt to have an independent state.
Many things happened, which led to the annexation of texas.
It was set of beliefs that had a variety of ideas about race, religion, culture, and economic necessity.
Manifest Destiny led to the Civil War.
Expansionists used the term Manifest
Destiny to justify their wishes.