Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
10 Facts: Manifest Destiny
Transcript of 10 Facts: Manifest Destiny
The Monroe Doctrine is an example behind the mood and ideas of Manifest Destiny.
The Mexican-American war ended February 2, 1848 because of The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hildalgo which made the U.S. reach the pacific coast, which was the goal.
In 1845, the term, ¨Manifest Destiny" came to be because of John L. O´Sullivan.
Manifest Destiny is what Imperialism is now.
In 1835, the English-Speaking settlers rebelled in attempt to have an independent state.
Many things happened, which led to the annexation of texas.
It was set of beliefs that had a variety of ideas about race, religion, culture, and economic necessity.
Manifest Destiny led to the Civil War.
Expansionists used the term Manifest
Destiny to justify their wishes.