Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hairstyles and Music
Transcript of Hairstyles and Music
Came into business during the prohibition era
1920's created more controversy in hair style than any other style in the history of the U.S.
Al Capone's Childhood
Part of a street gang in Manhattan as a child
He hated the nickname Scarface
President Hoover made an order to nail Capone.
F scott fitzgerald