Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Functional areas ikea
Transcript of Functional areas ikea
working towards aims and objectives
Tenovus was established in 1943 by ten businessmen (hence the 'ten-of-us'). Tenovus is now a well-known charity that has made some very successful treatments and work.
They have different objectives because ikea is to make the customers happy and make sure they have what they have for a cheap price. Tenovus is To make sure that the charity keeps looking for research to cure cancer or any other illness there over objective will be to help the community.
Ikea was founded in Sweden in 1943 by a man called Ingvar Kamprad. He was 17 when he founded ikea. Ikea is now an international company that is famous for its flap packed furniture.
The companies can use the functional areas to work towards aims and objectives by combining the areas to work as a team and reach a certain goal.