Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ancient India
Aryans cross into India
Chinese Civilization Begins
First Indian Civilization
Pyramid Age Begins in Egypt.
Started around 2500 b.c. in present day Pakistan.
Existed for almost 1,000 years but disappeared.
It’s a mystery.
Indus Valley Civilization
Indus Valley Cities
The Twin Cities:
Laid out on a grid pattern.
Possibly consisted of tens of thousands of people.
Debatably the largest impact made by the Indus Civilization.
Proves the government was well organized.
Two possible reasons:
Lack of summer monsoons: seasons of extreme wind.
Group of war-like people who migrated across Europe and Asia.
Knowledge about the Aryans is limited and most is recreated by studying their language.
Settlement Along the Ganges River