Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hinamatsuri
At the top, the emperor and the empress sit and watch down to their court. In the next step are the three court ladies,
Then there are five musicians,
Two ministers and three servants and
Also there are small pieces of furniture representing items found in the ancient imperial palace. ひなまつり There's a tradition that consist into throwing a doll into the river to carry the girl's sins with it. During the Hina Matsuri festivities many girls dressed with a traditional kimono, host parties for their friends with traditional food for this ocation. Bibliography:
"Hina Matsuri - Calendar 03 - Explore Japan - Kids Web Japan - Web Japan." Web Japan : Top Page. Kids Web Japan. Web. 21 Mar. 2011. .
Gillis, Linda. "Doll Festival." 2camels Festivals and Events. 2011. Web. 21 Mar. 2011. .
"Hinamatsuri (Doll's Festival) - Hina-ningyo." Learn Japanese - Japanese Language. New York Times Company, 2011. Web. 21 Mar. 2011. .
“Hina Matsuri: Hina Matsuri Celebrations”. Netglimse, 2009. Web. 22 Mar. 2011. Hinachirashi
Sweet pink rice cakes