Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Michael Jackson
Jackson Michael Jackson and his second
wife (Deborah Rowe) had two
children: a son named Michael
Joseph Jackson Jr(Prince) and
a daughter named Paris. In 2002, Michael Jackson's
third child, Prince Michael
Jackson II (Blanket), was born. Michael Jackson is recognized as a hero to many people. He has inspired many people to take part in charities, help children in need, and make the world a better place. Michael Jackson's music and style of dance has influenced artists including: Beyonce, Brittney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Usher, Justin Timberlake, and many others. AUGUST 29, 1958 1982-1983 26 13 has held many guiness world records:
one of which he held for supporting
the most charities than any other pop star. 1986 1992 LISA MARIE