Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intrinsic Motivation in Education
Transcript of Intrinsic Motivation in Education
What do we learn about OUR schools?
Do our PRACTICES match our VALUES?
What about YOUR "none of the aboves"? Dr. Scott Simpson,
Educational Specialist, TIE "When 30 percent of our ninth-graders (ultimately) fail to finish high-school with a diploma, we are dealing with a crisis that has frightening implications for our... future."
Director of the Editorial Projects in Education Research Center Hollywood has known there's a problem for a long time... Our kids post the problem on YouTube... What do WE typically do about it?
What do WE want to do about it? What's the research
telling us? (Intrinsic) Needs-Satisfying Planning Linkages with Character Performance concept