Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GGG Presentation - June 26 TCG
Transcript of GGG Presentation - June 26 TCG
All children, youth and their families in the Wellington service delivery area have access to resources, services and supports that promote their optimum social, emotional, intellectual and physical development.
Growing Great Generations is a collaborative planning initiatve of community health and social service organizations and groups who engage in system-level planning to strengthen and align services and supports for all children, youth and their families in the Wellington service delivery area. Action is achieved by leveraging our knowledge and resources to improve services and supports for children, youth and their families.