Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Choosing a Major/Career
Transcript of Choosing a Major/Career
What Came First?
Building an Academic Map
Follow your Bliss
Andrea, Charles, Israel, Ramiro, Sandra
Start by Asking Two Key Questions
WHAT and WHY?
From the WHAT and WHY, Create Four Quadrants
Realize the Foundational Learning You Did as a Child
Incorporate Core Learning as a New College Student
General Education Courses
Identify Your Academic Major
Do what you are passionate about
Find your interest and see what majors can apply to it
Don't choose a career just because of the salary.
Use the SWOT team
What does it take to be in that career?
Places to Look for Careers
research your major online or through your campus
Launch a Career
Graduating from College
How and Where
Searching for a Job
Are you choosing a Job or a Career?
Are you choosing a career that gives you family time.