Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Starbucks Marketing Mix MoBo
Transcript of Starbucks Marketing Mix MoBo
Starbucks Marketing Trend
Dima Erlichmann, Moritz Bott
History of Starbucks
$7 Starbucks "Grande"
"Geisha", hard-to-grow beans
Costa Rica Finca Palmilera
"We're in the business of human connection and humanity, creating communities in a third place between home and work."-Howard Schultz
21,160 Stores in 63 Countries
"Liberating the siren"
Starbuck Holiday Red Cup
1. General information
2. Marketing Mix.
End of 2013
lives & works downtown
heavy user of technology
likes to meet up for coffee
29 years old
1. cultivates current relationships
Facebook: 40 million fans
Twitter: 7 million followers
- 20 % of all customers represent 80% of revenue
- 40 million fans: 177,29$ each!
reach a new audience, increase visibility and
promote the brand
My Starbucks Idea
- crowdsourcing tool
- customers can submit ideas
- improving the customer experience
- community involvement.
What does Starbucks sell?
Premium Quality – Premium Price
Cheaper than premium competitors
think global - act local
CEO Howard Schulz: “We will create a Starbucks infrastructure”
Plan until 2020:
USA: 1.000 stores
China: 1.000 stores
Europe: 1.500 stores
Starbucks - Vending Machine
Summary of the 2P's
1. “the third place to be”
Brewing Equipment & Shelf Products
Starbucks Account Card