Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Orientation
Discuss the following questions:
1. How might the community influence student learning?
2. How does my student and school population compare to the community’s makeup?
Evidence: Upload "Community Connection (A-6)" Document
Take a look at your current classroom layout and/or seating chart.
Discuss with your Support Provider what is working and what you would like to improve upon.
Explore the Teacher Toolkit: Classroom Layout Ideas
Evidence: Upload "Instructional Environment (A-2) Document
CSTP Standard 2.2 Checkpoint!
Superintendent of Schools
Mr. Jim Yovino
Context for Teaching & Learning
Activity: About Me
Students: Class Profile
Why is student data important?
What data do you currently collect about your students? Is it helpful? Why or why not?
Evidence: Upload Class Profile (A-1) Document
CSTP Standard 5.3 Checkpoint!
1. Meet with your SP to determine upcoming training dates you will attend together. Calendar is located in front of the FACT User's Guide.
2. We will be out at school sites to observe very soon.
3. Grant Opportunity for New Teachers - Take a flyer!
4. Don't forget to complete the Induction Program Entrance Form.
5. For those interested in the ECO option, please stay after.
6. Teacher Task List - Read it & be prepared for next meeting!
How to Effectively Use an IEP to Improve Instruction
By Tangee Pinheiro
CSTP Standard 3.6 Checkpoint!
Teachers: Stay here!
Support Providers: Room 101T
Our purpose is to advance beginning teachers on their journey to become innovative practitioners for all 21st century students.
Why is knowing your district and school site data important?
Using DataQuest to locate the "School Quality Snapshot"
Handout located in your Teacher Toolkit Binder
Choose ONE Option
Option A: District/School
Option B: Instructional Environment
Option C: Class Profile
1. Be Present
2. Demonstrate Professionalism
3. Be Open to Change
Context for Teaching & Learning
Turn to page 14
Due by October 25, 2013
FACT User's Guide
Add your name to front cover
Find Continuum of Teaching Practice (BTSA/CESIP tab)
Turn to page 42, CSTP 6.3
Please visit: www.fcoe.org/btsa
click on Digital Portfolio
Taking Care of Business
1. Determine joint meeting attendance & any optional professional development.
2. Teachers: Sign your induction form and roles & responsibilities form. Turn in both forms to appropriate boxes in back of room.
4. Support Providers: Sign your roles & responsibilities form. Turn in both forms to appropriate boxes in back of room.