Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Calculus
By Abrea and Sadie Derivatives x^2+8x-12 -2x-8=0 -2x=8 How do you find one? x^3+x^2+23 3x^2+2x Related Rates related rates problems involve finding a rate that a quantity changes by relating that quantity to other quantities INFINITE LIMITS ImpLIciT difFErenTAtioN Circle dr/dt=2m/s
dA/dt=? pi r^2
dr/dt=251.3 m^2/s Calculus doesn't always have to be hard... Produced by Abrea and Sadie 2010 CaLCuluS Pd. 7 SiLlY StuFF We miss Malte Don't play games in Mrs. Brandyberry's class