Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CTSS_3A3 Zuhairah
external parts are called peripherals
internal parts are called hardware Basic Parts of a
Computer Hardware Motherboard
RAM(Random Access Memory)
Central Processing Unit Peripherals Function of Hardware Motherboard - To contain electronic components of a computer
Hard Disk - To store data permanently
RAM - To store data temporarily
CPU - To process data according to program instructions Keyboard
Speaker Function of Petripherals Keyboard - To input data by typing
Mouse - To input data byk clicking
Monitor - To display data on the screen
Printer - To display data on paper (hardcopy)
Speaker - To output sound or music