Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
07_ARC 151 Week 7_Archigraphy
Transcript of 07_ARC 151 Week 7_Archigraphy
this part should be your geometric analysis.
this should be longer to fill out the blocks
this is a funny picture, but you need
to crop it so it fills the square
your geometric analysis here (in 2d) so you can make your alphabet from it.
good concept, now lets see your analysis of it so you can form your alphabet.
have you learned nothing?
-don't stretch the photo?
-fill out the boxes with text?
-if you need help come see me.
"the plan is the generator!" le corbusier
(so don't stretch me....please?)
good start. your analysis though.
i think the elevation of this will prove more useful.
what is this?
let's see this part
a little more
what the hell is this?