Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Summary Notes
A good summary should be
It is not a re-telling of
happened in the story.
A good summary contains three things:
did it (
name, not he/she)
*******DO NOT USE
WHEN WRITING A SUMMARY!******
Which of these should be included in a good summary? Write Y for yes and N for no.
it ended (
1. lots of details?
2. names of each character?
3. name of the main character?
4. how the story's problem was solved?
5. a listing of the settings/locations in the story?
6. the main problem of the story?
7. the feelings of all the characters?
8. your opinion of the story?