Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Feudalism
A. agreed to fight in exchange for land.
B. Claimed ownership of land.
C. To punish peasants for not doing work in the land.
D. To take land away from Vassals. 2. Who established feudalism?
A. King Harold
B. Group of peasants working in land of King Harold.
C. William the conqueror and the Normans.
D. None of the above. Bibliography images from: google images information: from google Advantage: Feudalism helped maintain a Steady balance that helped keep kingdoms running.
Disadvantages: People working on the land can get to greedy with working with loyalty and expect more from them.
Serfs or peasants made an existing living in which they had to lose everything to keep their homes.
A hardship is that they had to pay heavy taxes.
The serfs also had no rights or independence.
http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/feudalism.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism http://www.ehow.com/info_8697323_advantages-disadvantages-feudalism.html