Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Wrinkle In Time
Transcript of A Wrinkle In Time
3. I don't think everyone is a soul in a body.
8. The closest distance between two points isn't a straight line. After meeting Mrs. Whatsit, Who, Which, and Calvin, Meg and Charles Wallace must tesser to a distant planet, called Camazotz, to save their dad. The conflict of the story is Meg, Charles, Calvin, and the Mrs.Ws trying to fight the evils of the dark shadow which is consuming the entire universe. By EB, LC, SP Meg, Calvin, and Charles meet a ghastly man with evil red eyes after "landing" in the planet of Camazotz, which is taken over by the evil Dark Thing. They have to get past him in order to save their father. While trying to help, Charles Wallace is "hypnotized" by the Man with Red Eyes. After resisting IT and saving their father, Meg, Calvin, and the three Mrs. W's, tesser to a planet called Ixchel, where they rest and heal after their shaky experience. The beasts on Ixchel are very kind to the very strange group. Meg saves Charles Wallace on her own against IT and tessers to Earth. The Murrys and Calvin ended up hugging in Sandy and Dennys's garden. Mrs. Murry came out of the house and was surprised. Mrs. Whatsit and company appeared and told them, "Oh, my darlings, I'm sorry we dpn't have time to say goodbye to you properly. You see, we have to..." but they never learned what they had to do. Calvin is a popular high school boy who nobody excapt for Charles Wallace and Meg understand. They first meet him on their way to Mrs. Whatsit's house.