Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EVS
- YEE Newsletter
- Editing and Proof reading
- Preparations for Study Session in Strasbourg begin. The middle - Study Session completed
- Work on reports and publications
- Cameron Co-ordinates Newsletter
- Earth Day 2012
- Eco Campaign
- Oceans 2012
- On Arrival for Cam Natasha Arrives
15/05/2012 - Tamjdem Toulcuv Dvur
-New Secretary General
- Up-cycling Project Approved!
- Annual Meeting Preparations begin
- Natasha co-ordinates her first Newsletter Summer Time - Cameron and Natasha see
the Czech Republic
- Annual Meeting
- Follow up on Project applications
- Proof reading and design of 2 more publications
- YE "Give pedestrians
their city back!"
- Midterm training for Cam
- On arrival training for Natasha Previous volunteers Mathieu and Mercedes help new volunteer get settled into the office.
Cameron gets orientated with Prague life and culture YEE Office What We Do Toulcuv Dvur Admin work
Updating the website
Helping with Grant apps
communication with Network
Help prepare content for TC
Feed the cat
Cook for each other
Contribute to Publications Horses