Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday 2.19.15
Copy the quote and author completely and accurately. Respond in a meaningful way. Explain your response.
this week's WODs
Tubman Research Simulation
Today, we will be writing our Harriet Tubman Research Simulation essay. To closely model a writing-on-demand scenario, you will have only this one hour to write your essay. You have the benefit of already collecting your evidence and you have the graphic organizer to use. So, hopefully, this won't be too difficult.
: This mode of writing is testing your ability to
synthesize (think: "bring together") ideas from multiple sources
your ability to make accurate claims about the texts and support them with convincing, relevant (think "related to"), textual evidence.
How does a reader know when to take the words literally or make inferences?
"Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives."
Viktor E. Frankl
"What other's imply, you infer."