Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Uncovering the Past
Transcript of Uncovering the Past
Autobiographies Visual Evidence
a firsthand or eyewitness
account of an event Evaluating Sources Any document that describes
an event, person, place, or thing Textbooks
Books or articles written by historians Check for authenticity Is the source reliable? Interpreting Evidence Is there bias'? The sequence of events over time Put the events in chronological order
4) First day of school Absolute chronology- the exact time an event took place Relative chronology- the time an event
took place in relation to other events Is this chronological order relative or absolute? What about this one? The study of how people behave in groups How can sociology help us understand social studies? What is beauty? Is this beauty? What about this? How about this? The study of how
people think and behave Can help us evaluate primary sources by helping us understand peoples views and bias' Can help us understand why a person might think a certain way Anthropology The study of how poeple and cultures develop
Anthropologists look at the ways people thought and behaved at different times and places The study of evidence left by early people in order to find out about their way of life Do you want to be an archeologist?