Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Aggregate Demand
Transcript of Introduction to Aggregate Demand
The total demand for goods and services in an economy at a given price level
Government Spending - Taxation
An increase in any of these is an 'injection'
Consumption counts for roughly 65% of AD
Mind your P's and Q's!
article "It's Aggregate Demand, Stupid" and answer the following:
1. What was the root of the problems faced by the US in 2011?
2. What does the author suggest should be done to alleviate the situation?
Draw a picture or make up a rhyme to help you remember the components of AD...
Discuss reasons for the dips in UK GDP growth (12)