Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stewardship: The Three R's
Transcript of Stewardship: The Three R's
Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
We can all lessen the effect we have on the environment by following the three R's.
Name the three R's and say what each means.
Explain why it is important that people reduce,reuse and recycle.
Put each of the three R's into practice in their own lives.
If we all
what we use then we will have less of an impact on the environment.
By turning off lights that are not being used or unplugging devises, you can save money and the environment.
things like bottles and bags instead of throwing them out.
This will mean less will have to be made so the impact on the environment is less.
glass, papers, plastics and cans then our rubbish can be used to make new products.
This cuts down on the materials and energy needed to make new things.
It also reduces the amount of rubbish that needs to be put in dumps or burned.
In pairs, give 3 examples of how in your life you could:
Say what the effects each of these examples would be.
Write down these questions and then find the answers in the video clip
1. What do scientists predict could happen to many parts of the world within 50 years?
2. Name three things that can be used in the home?
3. Name one thing you could do to help save the environment?
1. Name the 3 R's?
2. Why is it important that we reduce, reuse and recycle?
3. Name 1 thing you can change to help the environment?
Plastic in Our Oceans