Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aleutian Islands, Alaska (Mt.Cleveland)
Transcript of Aleutian Islands, Alaska (Mt.Cleveland)
The Aleutian Islands, Alaska
52,8 N, 169.9 W
The volcano is still active which allows for more research options
Having the volcano there attracts more tourists which brings the region more money
Volcanic eruptions, 22 in the past 230 year
Local & Global Impacts:
It is remote so there are few civilized areas destroyed, although volcanic ash can ruin the sensitive equipment on airplanes flying over.
Future predictions is that there will be another volcanic eruption in 2016
The Cleveland mountain is a hot spot
The mountain is also a volcano