Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Techie tools to target Multiple Intelligences
Transcript of Techie tools to target Multiple Intelligences
by Daniela Zallocco
1) Story telling
2) Photo dictionary
3) Writing prompt
3 meanings of Intelligence:
1) Humans possess 8 or 9.
2) A dimension in which we all differ.
3) The way in which we carry out a task in virtue of a goal.
Tech & perceptions
Ideas in class:
1) Scavenger Hunt
2) Correct mistakes
3) Review questions
4) Homework tasks
2) authority & peers
Tech & Brain
- Look for a song
- Choose the level of difficulty
- Complete the gaps with the correct words
Other option: Lyricsgaps.com
2) Create your QR code and print it
3) Download a QR reader on your
4) Open the app and scan the code
Verbal - Linguistic:
1) Create a user name and password
2) Add words and definitions
3) Share online so students can access
flashcards & exercises to practice new
Logical - Mathematical:
1) Create a list
2) Add websites, videos, files and
3) Share the link with your students.
Take a selfie acting the following:
1) Download Photostory
2) Create your story adding photos,
music, voice and text.
Visual - spatial:
1)Create a user name
2) Create mindmaps adding
images, videos, etc.
1) Find a contact with 2 prime numbers.
2) Find out another participant`s cell phone number and save it
1) Implementing technology in education is expensive.
2) Teachers need to be trained to use technology.
3) Students feel more motivated when using technology
4) Implementing technology is a must for every school and for every teacher.
5) Using technology makes classes more student centered
6) I don`t understand technology
7) I use technology quite often in my lessons
1) Classroom chat.
2) Class project: Interact with
students from other schools
3) Interact with students from other parts of the world
2) Ask students
to organize online
2) Create your wall
3) Adjust settings
4) Ask students to post their
Verbal - linguistic:
2) choose authentic texts for to use with
3) Copy the text and paste it
4) Students access a simpler version of the text
and focus on synonyms.
Using social networks to practice English
1) Create a chat
2) Share the link with students