Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
B11- Student-Centered Coaching and the Common Core
Transcript of B11- Student-Centered Coaching and the Common Core
with Diane Sweeney
1. Unpack a Common Core Standard to create measurable learning targets.
2. Analyze student work to plan differentiated instruction.
3. Embed learning targets into coaching conversations.
4. Document student learning across a coaching cycle.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.3.3 Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, descriptive details, and clear event sequences.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.3.3a Establish a situation and introduce a narrator and/or characters; organize an event sequence that unfolds naturally.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.3.3b Use dialogue and descriptions of actions, thoughts, and feelings to develop experiences and events or show the response of characters to situations.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.3.3c Use temporal words and phrases to signal event order.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.W.3.3d Provide a sense of closure.
What is the expectation (learning targets)?
How are the students performing?
What are our instructional next steps?
Talk to me...