Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Privacy
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
Watch video #4
1. "English is very easy"
2. "I'm a successful person"
3."I'm a champion"
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
What do you do on ________?
Tell me about your last ______.
What are your plans for _____?
30 seconds non-stop
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about privacy.
Describe privacy issues.
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answer with the class
What is privacy?
How important is privacy for you?
Do you consider you have privacy at home?
Share with the class
Have you had any privacy issues in the past? Explain.
Pair up and answer the following questions with your classmates. Then, come to the front and share your opinion with the class.
I had a boyfriend once who saw my phone password and he accessed all my text messages and ...
Your coach will split the class in two groups, then you will debate your ideas
Boys need more privacy
Girls need more privacy
Make groups and work with your classmates.
Do you think "privacy" is important? Why?
Privacy is important because you need to take care of .... and if you don't have privacy you may ...
Choose a role play practice and act it out.
You are searching for bad things in your son's/daughter's bedroom.
You find your mom/dad in your bedroom
ROLE PLAY 1
Call your boyfriend/girlfriend and ask them for their FB password.
Pick up the phone.
ROLE PLAY 2
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Your coach will explain to you the ED ending pronunciation. Pay attention
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Fill in the blanks
1) My mother and I ____ playing video games
2) I _____ to Germany last month
a) did travel
c) not traveled
3) I did not _______ for the exam last week
4) People _____ how to speak in english
a) was teaching
b) were teaching
c) were teach
5) She ____ the potatoe in 4 pieces
6) We _____ practicing soccer for 2 months
a) have been
7) My teeth _____ yesterday
a) were hurting
b) are hurting
c) don't hurt
8) My dog and my cat ______ last night
c) didn't fought