Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Arsenic?
Transcript of What is Arsenic?
found in soil
in pure form. It is used to preserve wood.
to arsenic can
cause many health problems. Elements arsenic chemical name: AS arsphenamine common name: symbol: odorless and tasteless Arsenic Arsenic is used in lazers poisonous/toxic known since ancient times semi-metal element small amounts can support plant growth Who put the arsenic in ms.bliss's chowder END By: Caroline Connelly Murderers A German scientist, Albertus Magnus discovered Arsenic in 1250. Boiling point: 886k Melting point:1090k Density: 5.72 atomic number:33 atomic mass:74.9216 a metallic gray color... Abundance in Earth's crust:0.00021% Origin: middle-English, Greek, Latin