Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Attachment Theory
Konrad Lorenz: Ethology of Humans
As cited by Felitti & Anda, 2003; Source CDC
Internal Working Model
SOURCE: Brian Griffith
John Bowlby (1907-1991)
Attachment Bond Characteristics
Mary Ainsworth (1913-1999)
Adult Attachment Styles
SOURCE: Bartholomew, K. & Horowitz, L.M. (1991). Attachment styles among young adults: A test of a four-category model.
Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 61, 226-244.
Innate releasing mechanisms
Reciprocal releasing system
STRANGE SITUATION EXPERIMENT