Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of bikes
1. 6241639 Pedal with Adjustable Pivot Stops
2. 5551315 Automatic Gear Changing System
3. 5533741 Bicycle with a Double Power Train
4. 6021688 Twist handlebar for controlling the derailleur of a bicycle
5. 5606894 Clipless bicycle pedals
In 1818 Baron Von Drais introduced a Machine to the public in Paris. It had two wheels connected by a wooden frame. the rider sat astride and pushed it along his feet, while steering the front wheel. It was not very efficiant but it was faster than walking.;)
The First Bikes
The original bike, created by Baron Von Drais was made entirely out of wood. Starting in the 1990's bikes were made out of composites, such as carbon
Who Uses The Bycicle?
Leisure and Enjoyment
The original bikes were handmade out of wood. Now the bikes are made in a factory by machines and in some special occasions they are still made by hand.
These improvements were made to reduce production time and increase duravility
What Would You Change?
make it an electric bicycle by adding solar panels
make it theft proof by needing a code or key to work
give it a sleeker more modern look
Make the bicycle collapsible for easy mobility
built in GPS, maps, speed and weather report
People use bicycles for sport: racing specialized race bikes is very popular
People use bicycles to go on fun rides that can be relaxing and social
As intended by its first design, the bicycle is used by people as a transportation device to get them places
People DO tricks with bikes
Baron von Drais invented the walking machine.
the high wheel bicycle was the first all metal machine.
they created a pneumatic tired safety bike.
The Kid's Bike was introduced
The Primary discipline that would be used is mechanical engineering to create all the different machines