Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Difference and Diversity 1
Transcript of Difference and Diversity 1
BIG QUESTION: What is discrimination and how can it be overcome?
For each grouping you must select one and justify your choice.
Find the definition for the following terms:
Think about a time when you have been Discriminated against?
In one paragraph, explain your feelings / thoughts / actions at the time.
• On what basis are people harassed and discriminated against?
Create a diagram / list of how:
• A PERSON may be affected by harassment
• OTHERS in the COMMUNITY may be affected by harassment
• The PERPETRATOR may be affected by harassment
What did you pick??
Is this a form of discrimination?
Why is this ok?
• Do you think particular groups are harassed more than others? Why? Why not?
• Are any of these worse than others? Why? Why not?
• What forms does the harassment take?