Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Library Orientation
Inside voices (You should always speak at or below a whisper)
Treat the books like they are your friends.
Two book chek-out limit
Respect your classmates space and the library space.
Good behavior is rewarded with PBIS dollars
Exceptional behavior is rewarded with BOOK COUPONS
You will be given 2 warnings and the second warning will result in a color change.
If you are warned during free check-out time you will loose time from this privilege.
Can you think of any words that you use in the library?
Raise your hand and give me one library vocabulary word.
I Have...Who Has
Everyone has a card. On the card you have an answer and a question.
We will take turns answering and asking our questions.
What rules do you remember from the library last year?
(turn and talk)