Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 11/19
Based on their motives and behavior, are the characters manipulative or gullible?
Choose a character
Use evidence from the play
Based on motive/behavior, is he or she manipulative or gullible?
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question in your notes:
Describe a time in your life when you ignored what someone else had to say because it wasn't what you wanted to hear
What did this experience say about you as a person?
Thursday, November 19th
Add a sentence about context
Who/what is the topic of the paragraph?
Describe the topic with background information
stop and jot
Explain a part of the play thus far when a character ignored what someone else had to say because it wasn't what he/she wanted to hear
How would you characterize him/her based on this situation?