Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cayenne
By alexus waltermann
Cayenne is a spice thats nickname is the guinea spice. It came from central and south america.Some of the early uses were around 7000 B.C. in Mexico.
Cayennes color is a deep red.The taste is very hot and the smell will make your nose runny.
Many people use cayenne for different reasons. From healing wounds to cooking.
uses of cayenne
You can use cayenne to warm your feet, heal cuts, treat high blood pressure, and cure a stomach ache.
Forms of cayenne
Cayenne comes dried, as a pepper, and a powder.
Spicy cheese sticks
1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
2 batches Faux Puff Pastry
1 large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
Salt, to taste
Chocolate pots de creme
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon espresso powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
6 ounces finely chopped