Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"SDAIE for Language Minority Students"
Transcript of "SDAIE for Language Minority Students"
English SDAIE is not a stand-alone program or mainstream instruction. What are SDAIE's Objectives? To teach language through content To actively engage students To merge home language and culture into the classroom Primary Language Mainstream English Are you ready to meet them in the middle? SDAIE is sheltered instruction that serves as a component of a bilingual or other ELL program. SDAIE works best when students "have achieved primary language literacy skills, and have reached intermediate levels of proficiency in English" (p. 13). http://tiny.cc/accflw What is a SDAIE strategy?