Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Changes in length and direction of shadows.
Transcript of Changes in length and direction of shadows.
How the Shadows Change.
The light causes your shadow to change. Wherever the light faces, that's where our shadow will face.
How can a shadow help you?
When you find your shadow in front of you, then you will know that the sun will be behind you. If your shadow is behind you then you will know that the sun will be in front you.
Changes in Length and Direction of the Shadows.
By: Zayaan & Sam
If a light is very close to you, then the object is big. If the light is very far, then the object is small. Every hour, your shadow changes direction.
Pictures of Shadows
These are some examples of a shadow.
A Video that Shows
a Shadow Changing.
-At different times of the day, your shadow will be different because of the position of the sun.
-Your shadow is small at noon because the sun is above you. In the morning and evening, your shadow will be tall.